Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Share a Friend: Tiffany at One Small Sparrow


Hey y'all!

I'm out of the studio for a couple days, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share another Etsy artist with you! 

Tiffany Moeller, based out of Chicago, started One Small Sparrow at the end of September. 

I fell in love with her work when I saw this painting:



Isn't it FABULOUS!
So creative! 
Brilliant, endearing, wonderfully rendered. 

Tiffany shares on Etsy, though, that portraits are truly her passion because of the value of each and every human life. 

"For me," she writes, "painting and drawing people becomes so interesting and beautiful because it is a celebration of that truth."

This portrait is listed in her shop right now:



ORIGINAL Ink Drawing Woman Line Drawing Woman Ink and Line Drawing Woman Portrait Woman

Captivating. 

Why not hop on over to her shop right now by clicking here?
Think about commissioning her for a portrait. :-) 

Adventure well; Live fully. 
HAK

1 comment:

Please leave your comments about this post--I'd love to hear from you!