Saturday, November 9, 2013

WIP: Christmas Whimsey

One of the things I'm hoping to share with y'all on here is my work: even my work in progress (WIP).  Today's WIP is a whimsical Christmas print or greeting card design. When it is finished, the ornaments will be brightly colored and surrounded by snowflakes, and the box at the bottom will be topped with snowy evergreen boughs and a red bow and will be fully customizable with a family name or message, something like "Merry Christmas," "Happy Holidays," "The Knight Family," or "Merry Christmas from the Knights." I'm hoping to have it up on Etsy the first part of next week: both as an 8.5x11 print and in packs of 6 greeting cards (about 5x8 inches when folded). What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about this post--I'd love to hear from you!