In honor of the holiday, I thought I'd list some of the things I'm thankful for!
- The gift, life, and death of Jesus Christ. Above all, I am thankful for a personal, loving God who gave his Son for me. (Sidenote: looking for a new, awesome album? Check out The Ascension by Phil Wickham. Makes me cry in all the best ways).
- My Family: my Hubster, my parents, grandfather, aunts and uncles, cousins. I love you!
- Friends. I've mentioned my friends a lot on here. My girls, every last one of you, I'll never be able to say how special you are to me and how thankful I am for you.
- God's provision for John and I to be financially independent and debt-free as newlyweds.
- I started a company this year, and it's the best job in the world. I love my studio time, blogging, receiving custom orders, etc. And I'm already thankful for all the years to come with Mes Aventures, Crafts & Co.!
- Growing up at and going to school at Perimeter Church/ School. My Perimeter family is a treasured part of my life! I'll be a Perimeter Eagle forever!
- Education--both formal and self-taught. I'm thankful for the means and opportunity to go to school through University and to own an extensive personal library for further study.
- Travel. I've been to 46 states and 5 non-US countries, and every experience grew my thinking about the world and culture.
- Senses. Eyes to see the beauty of creation, a nose to smell favorite foods and perfumes, a tongue to taste those same favorite foods, skin to experience texture and to feel loved ones close in tight hugs, ears to hear voices, music, and nature.
- The daily surprises and adventures of life that keep things beautiful and interesting.
Enjoy your family and friends today!
Love and hugs from not-so-hot-Lanta!
Adventure well; Live fully.