Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! I am so thankful that you take the time to read my blogs, and I hope each and every one of you is as happy and blessed as I am today!

In honor of the holiday, I thought I'd list some of the things I'm thankful for!

  1. The gift, life, and death of Jesus Christ. Above all, I am thankful for a personal, loving God who gave his Son for me. (Sidenote: looking for a new, awesome album? Check out The Ascension by Phil Wickham. Makes me cry in all the best ways). 
  2. My Family: my Hubster, my parents, grandfather, aunts and uncles, cousins. I love you!
  3. Friends. I've mentioned my friends a lot on here. My girls, every last one of you, I'll never be able to say how special you are to me and how thankful I am for you. 
  4. God's provision for John and I to be financially independent and debt-free as newlyweds. 
  5. I started a company this year, and it's the best job in the world. I love my studio time, blogging, receiving custom orders, etc. And I'm already thankful for all the years to come with Mes Aventures, Crafts & Co.!
  6. Growing up at and going to school at Perimeter Church/ School. My Perimeter family is a treasured part of my life! I'll be a Perimeter Eagle forever! 
  7. Education--both formal and self-taught. I'm thankful for the means and opportunity to go to school through University and to own an extensive personal library for further study. 
  8. Travel. I've been to 46 states and 5 non-US countries, and every experience grew my thinking about the world and culture. 
  9. Senses. Eyes to see the beauty of creation, a nose to smell favorite foods and perfumes, a tongue to taste those same favorite foods, skin to experience texture and to feel loved ones close in tight hugs, ears to hear voices, music, and nature. 
  10. The daily surprises and adventures of life that keep things beautiful and interesting. 
There's ten. Just a few of many. 
Enjoy your family and friends today!
Love and hugs from not-so-hot-Lanta!

Adventure well; Live fully.
HAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about this post--I'd love to hear from you!