Friday, November 29, 2013

Small Business Saturday

Now here's a shopping event that y'all may not be aware of! Did you know that November 30, 2013 is Small Biz Saturday?

Here's a little update from my studio...

I sent this little beauty off on Wednesday. This painting of a stunning wedding venue is 5x7 inches on a 6x8 piece of watercolor paper. It was a custom order, and I particularly wanted to share it with you as a reminder of how much I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS.

So, is there still someone on your list that you haven't found something for?
I'd love to paint or knit something special just for them! 
Visit my Etsy shop to make a request!

Three final thoughts:
FREE SHIPPING on everything in my shop. No code necessary!
and
Leave a request in the "note to seller" box when ordering, and I will Christmas gift wrap your order for FREE. 
and
$5 OFF your order of $25 or more! Use the code SMALLBIZ13 (valid thru 12/1/13).

Adventure well; Live fully.
HAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about this post--I'd love to hear from you!