Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rebirth of the Blog

Hey y'all!

Wow, it's been awhile, huh? 

I spent November working in my shop which was absolutely wonderful. Now I'm trying to regain that momentum because...

Baby boy was born on Christmas! Jem is 8 weeks old today and absolutely wonderful (even if he does need 487 diaper changes per day. ;-) ). 

As you may recall, I took a blogging "sabbatical" because, well, I wasn't blogging anyway and felt like I needed to give myself permission to not worry about it, take some time, and come back with an actual plan. No joke, it took me this long to feel like I had enough ideas to confidently reenter the blogosphere without total fear of neglecting this space all over again. 

For now, I'm going to blog once per week on one of four topics: 




I really hope to "build up" over time as I get the hang of this thing-- it is, after all, about my adventures, and I have a lot of those, so I should theoretically have endless fodder, right? right... 

Please, please, please write in the little box below and leave a comment-- things you want to hear about, things you never EVER want to hear about, your latest adventure... Speaking of which...

Adventure well; Live fully.

HAK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments about this post--I'd love to hear from you!